Jump Start or Grow Your Business in 3 Weeks
Like many small towns across South Louisiana, challenges are nothing new for Vermilion Parish, but the people in the parish have always had a spirit of creativity, ingenuity, and perseverance. This spirit is a driver for Accelerate Vermilion, a start-up and small business program that focuses on people, their dreams, ideas, and business interests. The program was organized and led by Vermilion Economic Development Alliance, Nehemiah Project of Acadiana, and the LEED Center. We are excited about future programming in Vermilion Parish!
Who Should Apply?
- Existing businesses
- People who want to turn a side job into a full-time business
- People who have ideas for a business
- Hands-on & individual attention to help you start and/or grow your business
- Opportunity to build a network with other business leaders
- Successful business leaders as guest speakers & guides
- Guidance & consulting after the 3 week program
- Completion ceremony and certificate of completion
Applications for Accelerate Vermilion have closed, please check out one of our other programs
Held at Vermilion Parish Library - 405 E. St. Victor Street Abbeville, LA 70510
Wednesdays, Feb. 9th, Feb. 16th and Feb. 23rd from 9AM - 3PM
Session 1 | Program Basics: The Entrepreneurial Dream & How to Get More Out of a Business Plan
Session 2 | The Numbers: Accounting and Finance & Getting Resources When You Do Not Have Any
Session 3 | Customers Drive the Business & Operations and Other Fundamentals
Registration Fee: $450
*Registration waivers up to $425 are available to all applicants
*Remaining fees are paid to Vermilion Economic Development Alliance
Questions about Accelerate Vermilion or the LEED Center? Contact Jonathan Shirley, email@example.com.