Start or Grow Your Business in 6 Weeks
While it seems like some kind of normalcy is returning to our lives, there is no doubt that we continue to face challenges and struggles. However, one tool we continue to have at our disposal is our spirit to innovate, to solve problems, and to contribute to the community.
We have been amazed at the 134 incredible participants in the first three versions of Accelerate Northside. We can't wait to start the fourth cohort! Accelerate Northside, a start-up and small business program, focuses on people... their dreams, ideas, and business interests. The continuation of the program is made possible through a partnership between Lafayette Economic Development Authority (LEDA) and the LEED Center.
Who Should Apply?
- Existing businesses
- People who want to turn a side job into a full-time business
- People who have ideas for a business
- Hands-on & individual attention to help you start and/or grow your business
- Opportunity to build a network with other business leaders
- Successful business leaders as guest speakers & guides
- Guidance & consulting after the 6 week program
- Completion ceremony and certificate of completion
Dates: Thursday evenings 5pm-9pm (Oct. 13th, 20th, 27th, Nov. 3rd, 10th, 17th)
Location: LITE Center - 537 Cajundome Blvd. (MAP)
Session 1 | Program Basics: The Entrepreneurial Dream
Session 2 | How to Get More Out of a Business Plan
Session 3 | Getting Resources When You Do Not Have Any
Session 4 | What You Need to Know About the Numbers
Session 5 | Customers Drive the Business
Session 6 | Operations and Other Fundamentals that Matter
Registration Fee: $450
*Registration waivers up to $425 are available to all applicants
*Remaining fees are paid prior to program beginning