Start or Grow Your Business in 6 Weeks
While COVID-19 has changed many parts of our lives, it has not changed the spirit of people to innovate, to solve problems, and to contribute to their community. We were amazed at the incredible participants in the first version of Accelerate Northside, and we are excited for round two! Accelerate Northside, a start-up and small business program, will focus on people, their dreams, ideas, and business interests. The program is organized and led by the Greater Southwest Louisiana Black Chamber of Commerce and the LEED Center.
Who Should Apply?
- Existing businesses
- People who want to turn a side job into a full-time business
- People who have ideas for a business
- Hands-on & individual attention to help you start and/or grow your business
- Opportunity to build a network with other business leaders
- Successful business leaders as guest speakers & guides
- Guidance & consulting after the 6 week program
- Completion ceremony and certificate of completion
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR FALL 2021 ACCELERATE NORTHSIDE
Session 1 | Program Basics: The Entrepreneurial Dream
Session 2 | How to Get More Out of a Business Plan
Session 3 | Getting Resources When You Do Not Have Any
Session 4 | Customers Drive the Business
Session 5 | What You Need to Know About the Numbers
Session 6 | Operations and Other Fundamentals that Matter
Registration Fee: $450
*Registration waivers up to $425 are available to all applicants
*Remaining fees are paid to the Greater Southwest Louisiana Black Chamber of Commerce
Questions about Accelerate Northside or the LEED Center? Contact Jonathan Shirley, email@example.com, or 337-456-1810.