Start & Grow Your Business in 6 Weeks
While COVID-19 has changed many parts of our lives, it has not changed the spirit of people to innovate, to solve problems, and to contribute to their community. The Northside of Lafayette reflects this spirit and Accelerate Northside, a start-up and small business program, will focus on people, their dreams, ideas, and business interests. The program is organized and led by the Greater Southwest Louisiana Black Chamber of Commerce and the LEED Center.
Who Should Apply?
- Existing businesses
- People who want to turn a side job into a full-time business
- People who have ideas for a business
- Hands-on & individual attention to help you start and/or grow your business
- Opportunity to build a network with other business leaders
- Successful business leaders as guest speakers & guides
- Guidance & consulting after the 6 week program
- Graduation ceremony and certificate of completion
STAY TUNED FOR THE FALL 2021 ACCELERATE NORTHSIDE APPLICATION
Session 1 | Program Basics: The Entrepreneurial Dream
Session 2 | What You Need to Know About the Numbers
Session 3 | Getting Resources When You Do Not Have Any
Session 4 | Customers Drive the Business
Session 5 | How to Get More Out of a Business Plan
Session 6 | Operations and Other Fundamentals that Matter
Registration Fee: $450
*Registration waivers up to $425 are available to all applicants
*Remaining fees are paid to the Greater Southwest Louisiana Black Chamber of Commerce
Interested in helping with the program via mentorship, guest entrepreneur, presenter, or just a helping hand? Apply to volunteer with Accelerate Northside.
Questions about Accelerate Northside or the LEED Center? Contact Jonathan Shirley, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 337-456-1810.