Jump Start or Grow Your Business in 3 Weeks
Like many small towns across South Louisiana, challenges are nothing new for Acadia Parish, but the people in the parish have always had a spirit of creativity, ingenuity, and perseverance. This spirit is a driver for Accelerate Acadia, a start-up and small business program that focuses on people, their dreams, ideas, and business interests. The program was organized and led by the Acadia Parish Chamber of Commerce and the LEED Center.
Who Should Apply?
- Existing businesses
- People who want to turn a side job into a full-time business
- People who have ideas for a business
- Hands-on & individual attention to help you start and/or grow your business
- Opportunity to build a network with other business leaders
- Successful business leaders as guest speakers & guides
- Guidance & consulting after the 3 week program
- Completion ceremony and certificate of completion
Applications for Accelerate Acadia have closed, please reach out for more information
Held at LSU AgCenter Acadia Parish - 157 Cherokee Dr. Crowley, LA
Wednesdays, Mar. 9th, Mar. 16th and Mar. 23rd from 9AM - 3PM
Session 1 | Program Basics: The Entrepreneurial Dream & How to Get More Out of a Business Plan
Session 2 | The Numbers: Accounting and Finance & Getting Resources When You Do Not Have Any
Session 3 | Customers Drive the Business & Operations and Other Fundamentals
Registration Fee: $450
*Registration waivers up to $425 are available to all applicants
*Remaining fees are paid to Acadia Parish Chamber of Commerce
Questions about Accelerate Acadia or the LEED Center? Contact Jonathan Shirley, email@example.com.