B.I. Moody III College of Business Adminstration Scholarships
The B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration receives generous financial gifts from donors, organizations, and businesses to provide our students departmental and college-wide scholarships. In previous years, we have awarded more than 190 scholarships totaling $224,000. Learn more about our undergraduate student scholarship application process below. View a complete list of scholarships available to students in the B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration.
The application process for each upcoming academic year begins in the Spring semester. All undergraduate students in the college completing the previous Fall semester as a full-time student with a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average will be invited by email to complete one general scholarship application. This email will be sent during the two-week advising period in the Spring semester. Students will be given a deadline by which to complete the online application and submit a current transcript. Completing the one application ensures that you will be considered for all Moody College of Business scholarships for which you are eligible.
The Scholarship Committee, comprised of faculty representatives from each department, meet during the Spring semester to select recipients of all college-wide scholarships and many of the departmental scholarships for the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Students receiving scholarship awards will receive an email notification from the Moody College of Business Office of Student Services with the scholarship name, amount, donor address, and maintenance requirements of the scholarship(s) they have received.
- Most scholarships awards are divided into two payments and a student must complete the Fall semester as a full-time student with a 3.0 semester grade point average in order to receive the balance of the scholarship award in the Spring. Note that applicants could potentially receive an award notification after the initial notification if awards are declined or new scholarships become available.
- All scholarship award recipients are invited to the B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration Awards Banquet held each Spring semester where they will be have an opportunity to meet their donor(s).
For more information about departmental scholarships, contact the following scholarship coordinators:
- Accounting, Dr. Suzanne Ward, (337) 482-6085, email@example.com
- Economics & Finance, Dr. Wes Austin, (337) 482-6047, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insurance & Risk Management, Dr. William Ferguson, (337) 482-6664, email@example.com
- Management, Dr. Patricia Lanier, (337) 482-5386, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Land & Resource Management, Mr. Oliver LeBlanc, (337) 482-6654, email@example.com
- Marketing, Dr. Brent Baker, (337) 482-6132, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality Management, Ms. Rebecca Dubois, (337) 482-6644, email@example.com
For more information about college-wide scholarships, contact:
- B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration Scholarship Committee Chair, Ms. Jill Lemaire, (337) 482-6491, firstname.lastname@example.org
UL Lafayette Financial Aid & Scholarships
If you are seeking University financial aid or scholarship information, visit the Office of Student Financial Aid.